Sunday 28 October 2012

Happy Halloween

Hello Friends,

Sorry I couldn't post last week. Sadly I came down with an icky bug and spent last weekend getting better acquainted with the toilet.

So I have piles of craft supplies ready for Christmas. Lots of cute netting to make tutus for my nieces. Lots of felt to make disguise kits for the boys and Crayons to make more crayon rolls. Today I started on a project for beloved that is going very well:

I'm making a pair of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gloves for him. So please with how they look so far and if I'm pleased with the pattern I may post it on the blog :)

I'm pleased to say that I have some commission work to do through someone who got in touch through Maggie Makes Stuff so I have some cute baby hats to make. Pictures to follow :)

Some one else who got in touch was Katrien who sent me a picture of her cookie monster that she made from my pattern.

I love seeing what people have made from my patterns. It's also a relief to see that people can understand my patterns.

Since it is Halloween it wouldn't be right to have a post without some pumpkin crafts so this was my pumpkin for the family Halloween party (which was amazing by the way)


Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment