Monday 11 October 2010

Crochet Christmas

I know, I know some of you may be cursing me because it's way to early to be talking about Christmas, but if you are like me and making all your presents this year then now is the time to start. I'm getting very excited and inspired by colours at the moment as I always have a problem trying to pick colours to put together but I'm getting there with practice.

A few weeks ago I crocheted for a fundraiser for the Roller Derby team; The Plymouth City Roller Girls


We had an awesome time and made over £350 for the team, some people even purchased my hats!








I found a pattern on ravelry that I love so much I want to make it over and over again. This baby dress pattern is so quick to work up.

 I made it without the edging an yes that is my build a bear wearing it. Her nudity was offending me, hence the dress. My poor boyfriend was getting worried when I started crocheting baby dresses.

Currently on the hook I have a Star Afghan blanket, I'm making one for each of my two nieces, I think they will love it, especially in they lovely bright colours I have.

I am in absolute lust with this pattern but I can't seem to find any good sock yarn to make it in. Maybe I will make a huge version in worsted, hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment