Tuesday 31 August 2010

Oooh Stuff!

Wow, I just discovered the stats thing on blogger. Its so cool, I can see what are the most popular page views, what times of the day get the most views and where most of my page views are coming from. Apparently there are a lot of crocheters in Canada closely followed by the UK and US. Very cool.

I was on craftster a few days ago and saw a post that had so much awesome stuff in it I had to share it with you all http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=357391.0 As you know I am all about monsters and I need an apple cozy in my life.

I went to Salisbury over the bank holiday weekend to see my lady friends. While with the ladies I decided that this time next year I will be starting to write my crochet book. I went to visit a Castle where a part of Robin Hood Prince of Thieves  was filmed and bought my boyfriend and awesome wooden sword to make up for him not being there. On the long journey home I managed to get loads of crocheting done. I am surprised at home many double takes I get if I crochet in public, or people who will just sit and stare at me. Dose that happen to you?

Anyway, lots of work to do tonight. just one week until my first published pattern is released.

3 comments:

  1. hi there , what a lovely things you make, and your blog looks great too. I became a follower, so till next time, byebye Roos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I´ve just become one of your followers. I´m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Hope we can share a lot of ideas about this wonderful art: crochet. I´m an English teacher. I teach adults and adolescents. I´m a crochet enthusiast. I love sharing ideas, patterns and projects.
    I totally agree with you, if you crochet on the bus on in a consulting room people start staring and here it´s a sure invitation for conversation. Most women here know about knitting especially with two needles, but I prefer one needle.
    Happy Crochetting, Maggie!
    A kiss, María Elena.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a while to discover the stat thing too. Good luck with with your published work.

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete