Tuesday 16 March 2010

Shawl, Done!


Well there you go, the finished product. I'm kinda disapointed that I have to give it away but I guess I've got the pattern so I can always make another. Got lots of different projects on the go at the moment and I've promised myself that I will finish them off before I start anything new. This is going to prove difficult.... as regular readers may know, I have just moved house and just across the park form me is the most beautiful knitting shop in the world, it's called the Pin Tin and I just can't wait till pay day so I can go crazy in there. So excited, I asked my boyfriend if he wanted to come along and tried to explain it would be like him going to warhammer world. I dont think he got it. Never mind.

see you guys later

xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I can see why you would like to keep it. Very very pretty! I wish I had a knitting shop close, then again maybe I am glad I don't LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes I have a feeling I'm going to be poor after I visit that shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Shawl. I love how it came out. Where did you get the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vaughnde: the pattern is from http://crochetkitten.blogspot.com/2010/02/magnificent-mantle.html I did it in aron weight so it's nice and cuddely

    ReplyDelete